The reason I'm not done with my thesis is because of choices that I've made. The reason why I have a full house right now is because of the choice that I've made to let others stay here when they need/want to (we have amazing Momma Wright, Mariel and Cassandra here). When I'm tired or stressed or happy and content, it all comes back to choices I've made.
Beth isn't happy right now. I know it's not comfortable for her to be sharing the house with so many people. And I made her mad/hurt the other day because I said that I was feeling fat (as if her having weight issues automatically precludes anyone else from having issues. I know I'm not fat. I do, however, have food issues). She's not happy here, and when I said that she could choose to go somewhere else, she said that that would be the day...Beth being in charge of her own life. She is though. Everyone is. We can't control all the circumstances of our lives, but there are so many things that we can control, including our attitudes towards those circumstances that we can't control! So I'm trying to own up to what I can control. My decisions determine my destiny.
Today:
W: 142
B and L: ayunando
D: LOTS of delicious couscous and ratatouille, fruit, and peanut butter popcorn. Didn't give in to the temptation to eat non-vegan cookies.
No comments:
Post a Comment