Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What a difference a day makes...

I LOVE essentrics and Eat to Live.  I haven't lost any significant amount of weight in the last while, but this week I've been eating better and have done essentrics two days in a row.  Even one day of eating well and doing essentrics makes me feel so good!  And I had the energy to do a day at school, faculty meeting (who knew that they lasted forever long?! I guess an hour isn't really that long, but in my mind, 4:30 is time for eating, or homework, or class!), Hope of America, and a second viewing of The Hunger Games with Amy and Beth.  Good day!

Today:
138.6
essentrics l/b
B: lots of grapes
L: green smoothie, banana
D: spring mix, spinach, tomatoes, mushrooms, 1/2 a palta (slightly desecrated by having been refrigerated), chili, 3 bananas

No comments:

Post a Comment