Beth and I went over to Mariel's tonight to help her determine what she still needs to get for the mission. Being in a college apartment and clearing closet space for Cassandra to stay in my room during the Wrights' stay has made me want to just get rid of more than half my stuff, and live uber-simply here, and have the ability to pack up my belongings in a suitcase and move to Brazil (or Chile, or India, or Georgia) with a few hours' notice. I love unclutteredness.
I'm also trying to be more minimalistic in my eating. If I don't need it, I shouldn't eat it. That's not say that there won't be deviations from this principle...gracious, we eat socially every day! But I eat more than I need on a regular basis, and yesterday was exceptionally food overloaded. I totally had a food hangover today. I still overate (by the definition of "more than I needed,") this evening, but I did better than yesterday!
I was talking to Michele at school today, and she asked what I was eating for lunch. I said that I wasn't because I wasn't hungry, and told her about yesterday's binge. She said that it was good to know that I'm human, she was beginning to wonder...Boy, am I ever human! :)
Today:
W: 144.2 (yes, I did gain over 5 pounds from yesterday to today)
B: not hungry, didn't eat.
L: not hungry, didn't eat.
D: Spinach, tomato, mushroom, vinegar, bowl of chili, a banana, grapes. About 7pm. Was starting to get hungry. Ate more than I needed, but didn't give into the 9pm temptation to eat peanut butter popcorn or hummus when I REALLY wasn't hungry.
No comments:
Post a Comment