I'm in the habit of eating when I get home from school, whether I'm hungry or not. I did today.
I'm also in the habit of avoiding thesis work or forgetting that it even exists! I also made/ate pb popcorn and enabled family members today. Gotta stop that. But I did say something about the lack of communication. Sort of. Like I said, old habits die hard.
On a good note, I may have found a potential car! It's not super new or super nice, but it's nicer than my last one by a long shot! We'll see how it works out. I'm not loving the mooching habit that has arisen as a result of my carlessness, although Amy and Beth are SAINTS about giving me rides/letting me borrow a vehicle when I'm in need.
Today:
E: essentrics a/a
B: n/a
L: spring mix, spinach, tomatoes, chili, banana
D: 2 tortillas with peanut butter and honey, 5 bananas
S: 2 bananas, peanut butter popcorn
No comments:
Post a Comment