Today I had an interview with President Mackey to renew my temple recommend. As we were talking about the Atonement, he said that the Atonement is not just for cleansing us of sin, but that it also empowers us, and that we need to make sure that we are availing ourselves of both parts of the Atonement.
I'm kind of a do-it-myself sort of girl, but I am learning that that doesn't work. And there are some days (as in every day that I do something good and stop to think about it!) that I look at what I've done, and I just know that I've had Heavenly Father's help in getting everything done. I am so blessed.
Not to be sacreligious, but I feel like ETL is cleansing and empowering too. Elder Bednar teaches about how the body and the spirit are connected and that we need to take good care of our physical bodies. Sister Tanner talked about how we can't feel the Spirit as strongly when we abuse our bodies. I feel better physically and spiritually when I don't eat too much, and when I eat to live.
Today:
W: 139.6
B and L: ayunando
D: banana, spring mix, spinach, tomatoes, chili, palta
No comments:
Post a Comment