After my recent trip home for Thanksgiving, (during which I did get affirmation, but when I asked about it), I realized that maybe I'm too obsessed with my weight and size. And I am compared to some people. However, I've been vigilant about tracking how much I weigh for a couple of years now, and I feel like I have a healthier outlook and attitude about my weight since I found Eat to Live. I weigh myself every morning and record it. I try to eat healthily each day. I enjoy my food, and I don't beat myself up about it when I slip up a little (although I am prone to binging once I start eating something less than healthy...a might as well go all the way if you're going down attitude?), and I don't get hungry. I feed and nourish my body. I try to exercise each day and I record that. That's about it. I do get self-concious when I'm around my mom. Other than that, I don't really think about what I weigh until it's time to weigh again. I do view losing weight as a successful thing, but I honestly feel like I'm treating my body the way that it's meant to be treated, and I feel good about that. Is it bad to be obsessed with being good to your body?
Today's stats:
W: 137.2
E: yoga, essentrics Legs and bum, 20 minutes of jogging in place.
B: green smoothie-strawberries, banana, spinach with cinnamon, agave, and soy milk. YUM!
L: green smoothie-peaches, banana, spinach, cinnamon and cloves. The spices make it even more delicious!
D: brown rice and dal
No comments:
Post a Comment