Yikes. I ate sushi again today. It was delicious. I can live without hotdogs, hamburgers, steak, etc, and I'm sure I could without sushi too, but I'd rather not. I go back and forth about being vegetarian or not. I'm not right now, obviously, but I made it 8 months without meat without really missing. Maybe this doesn't have to be an all or nothing gig (not that I've ever done pure ETL ever...what would happen if I really did?). Maybe I just stick to the "mostly vegan" deal, and eat as nutritarian oriented as I can with a cheat day every now and again. Being vegan or vegetarian doesn't necessarily equal being healthy, as I've proved by over-eating, and eating cookies, etc. All I know is that I feel better when I eat to live, but I'm not sure I need to be so strict about veganism (ya que no estoy 100% con ETL) Maybe nutritarian/mostly vegan/reasonable serving sizes would do the trick. I don't know. Estamos en camino. Siempre.
Today:
W: 144.6
E: pm yoga
B: n/a
L: sushi with Carol Lynn
D: n/a
No comments:
Post a Comment