Our speaker related that to the gospel by saying that there are spiritual push-ups, sit-ups, and sprints that we need to be doing to condition ourselves. I've been trying to do better about those and my physical quehaceres too. I always feel better when I do! My three physical qh are ETL, essentrics, and cardio. I feel so blessed to know what to do to be spiritually and physically healthy. And I'm sharing the good news...three of the girls in the ward that I've talked to about this (Kristen, Tiffany, and Charity) and I are starting a plant-based support group! We're going to meet for the first time next Sunday (I'm cooking a plant-based meal for them) to give them some time to read Eat to Live, and then we'll decide how to support and help each other. It's going to be great!!!
Today:
W: 140.4
B: n/a
L: n/a
D: greens, tomatoes, mushrooms, palta, chili, banana, piece of bread with pb and strawberry jam.
No comments:
Post a Comment