Amy and I were talking tonight and something she said stuck out to me. Being the brilliant brain that I am, I can't remember now exactly what it was, but it was something along the lines of thinking about relationships past and thinking about what we could have been.
I keep sabotaging myself recently. Can't seem to go more than a day without cheating. I ate sushi again today. And I really could have not eaten fish if I'd really wanted to. There's always a way when you decide. I also ate dairy and sugar. I'm not becoming who I could be, who I should be right now in the eating and exercising department. And I never feel good after eating non ETL. Ever. Time to change. Again.
Today:
W: 141.2
B: banana, walnuts
L: sushi
D1: white bean tuscan soup, bread at Zupas
S: fruit and punch at Angie's bridal shower
D2: dip and chips and salsa, pasta with veggies and TONS of oil, key lime cheesecake at Cheesecake Factory.
D3: leftovers.
No comments:
Post a Comment