Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Get 'er done!

I went to lunch with some grad school friends today.  Two of them are totally done.  Thesis defended, submitted, everything.  One is going to defend her prospectus tomorrow.  And I am where I am...just working on interim texts for my next set of interviews.  But it makes me want to just be done.

So I came home after eating, and talking, and grocery shopping, and ate again.  Maybe because it was something that I could get done?  In any case, I had dinner at 3:30pm after having had lunch at 1:30!

At least I was strong enough not to get the oil-drenched and delicious pasta sostanza at lunch, right?  And the minestrone was pretty darn good.

Today:
W: 138.4
S: 6
E: 28 minutes walk/run
B: apple
L: minestrone and italian salad
D: orange, banana, dal, slice of toast with peanut butter and honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment