Sunday, July 1, 2012

Choosing Hope.

Today's RS lesson was on choosing hope.  I went to the family ward today for the first time.  I don't think I've ever felt so single in my life.  It's going to be a tough gig, but I already know some people, and can see people I can serve.  Hamish's little sister drew my henna tattoo! :)  I thought about starting a new blog called "I'm single and I know it!" but I'm choosing to believe that my principe azul will arrive sooner rather than later, and that there is no long-term need for a blog so named!

I'm also choosing hope in my eating choices.  Chris came over tonight and was telling us about his diet. I don't agree with everything he does, but I find eating choices fascinating, and believe that we all need to figure out what works for us.  Plant-based works for me.  I feel better, happier, stronger, more spiritual and loving when I eat to live.  It works for me.  So I choose hope each time I make food choices in line with Eat to Live.

At Break the Fast (where I ate Susie's delicious pickles, and watermelon!), Spencer took a picture of my plate.  Later, when I was eating again, my food looked pretty, so I decided to take a picture of it!  Maybe this will become a trend, maybe not.

Today:
W: 143.6
E: am yoga
B: ayunando
L: ayunando
D1: pickles, watermelon, banana, walnuts
D2: 2 corn tortillas with refried beans, chipotle pepper (just a dab...so delicious!), cilantro, grapes, banana.


No comments:

Post a Comment