Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Let your tongue delight in fatness?

I ate palta AND pb for dinner tonight. (And lots of bread). When I wasn't really that hungry.  Still, I'm getting better at listening to my body and not overeating.  I'm not stuffed in spite of the fat fest. (We'll see how tomorrow's weigh in looks).  One of the blessings of Eat To Live is that I rarely get hungry and even more rarely get cranky when I'm hungry.  Too much goodness filling my belly!  I feel so blessed to know about this!

I've quit posting how much sleep I get, but I'm going to try to remember again.  I was going for 7 last night, and ended up sleeping for 8.5!  LOVE summer!  (But I can't seem to get into a real schedule!  Ideas?)

I also worked out AFTER my library stint.  Really didn't want to.  But now I'm glad I did.  Heading out to paint with E!

Today:
W: 137.8
S: 8.5
E: 20 minutes of intervals, essentrics l/b
B: apple, banana
L: greens, rainbow chili, blueberries and a couple of Carol's raspberries and strawberries
D: 1 cup dal, 1 piece of bread with palta, 1 piece of bread with the dal, 1 piece of bread with pb and a banana.


No comments:

Post a Comment