It's the day we sleep in to recover from the week! I woke up briefly to help Beth (prayed for her to find her temple recommend), then went back to sleep until 11:30 when John texted to make sure that I'd made it home alright. What a great guy!
Had a lazy afternoon and then spent the evening at Nancy and Brent's wedding bbq. I LOVE MY FAMILY! (and think that JA would fit in swimmingly...:) And yes, I stuck to my plant-based plan (if the plan includes three rolls...)
Uncle Joseph (they're back!!) said that I'd kept myself lean and trim and that it probably took some effort. I said something about running...but that's not what does it. I love being plant-based, but still worry about what my family will think of it...I skipped Ruth's meat station in the line, and didn't fess up to being mostly plant-based to Uncle Joseph. Need to be more transparent?
Today:
W: 141.6
S: 7 hours
E: essentrics a/a, l/b, mowing the lawn
3pm banana and walnuts...little shaky, but no stomach hunger.
6:30 3 rolls, cherries, fruit salad with bananas, grapes, cantelope, watermelon, cob of corn...not really hungry, but eating socially.
9:15 greens, tomatoes, chili, cilantro, 2 bananas
No comments:
Post a Comment