Monday, July 16, 2012

One month to go.

A month from today I'll officially be under PSD's jurisdiction again.  Not looking forward to meetings, but I AM looking forward to being in the classroom again!  It reminds me of why I do what I do, and gives me some motivation to get done with Grad School so that I can focus on being a teacher again!  I feel like I need to be uber effective with my remaining time, but am not sure exactly how to do that.
I know I need to exercise and eat right, but need to speed up my transitions for sure!  It takes me 4 or 5 hours to do what I should be doing in 2.5!

Today:
W: 139.6
E: 5 min. wu, 10 minutes of intervals (outside this time!), 10 minutes of walking with Sarah and running home. Essentrics a/a
B: an apple and a banana
L: n/a
D: greens, tomatoes, fresh strawberries, dal, banana

Didn't give in to the temptation to eat more after FHE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment