Sunday, August 11, 2013

Back in the Saddle

Healthy
5:30 banana, taste-testing, and a grape...I was getting clumsy and thought it might be lack-of-food related.
6:30 2 servings of rice with dal.  Lemon bars not even a temptation

Debt-free 
No spending on Sundays! :) Makes it easy.  My sister is well on her way too!!!  So proud of her!

Minimalist
I've been trying to think about what to do with books.  I know I don't need/want all that I've got.  I wanted to get a smaller bookshelf (I've got 2 large ones full right now, plus 7 boxes of books under my bed that are my parents' and more books at school!), one that is portable.  Today the thought came to use milk crates.  When I've used them in the past, I've loved them.  And even though getting more milk crates would be getting more stuff, it would eliminate the need to transport bookshelves (they would double as their own very sturdy moving boxes!) if/when I move.  I've been making lists of books I love and want to keep in four main categories, and think that that may be an easy way to organize them in the crates too.  :)  I've also been wanting to call my local library and see if they want any of my books. I don't want them to go to waste...they're good, but not ones that I need to have in my possession.

No comments:

Post a Comment