Friday, August 30, 2013

The Last of the Vegan Junk Food.

I finished off my bread and peanut butter tonight.  I haven't knowingly eaten any dairy, egg, or meat products this month.  I feel like that's a huge step in the right direction.  I still have some cream cheese frosting in the fridge, and when I saw it today, even though I wanted something sweet, it wasn't even really an option.  I'm totally plant-based right now.

I'm glad to have all my vegan junk food out of the house.  And excited to start a new month of progress on Sunday!  I'm going to try doing the 6 week challenge.  I'm hoping that easing into it through August will make the transition easier, and help keep me on this challenge!! :)

Healthy
S: 4.5 hours
E: n/a
8:00 banana and walnuts
11:30 2 small bananas and a bunch of grapes
7:00 tuscan white bean soup, spinach with walnuts, blackberries, and pomegranate, sample of herbal tea and some rock sugar
9:00 container of dal, 2.5 pieces of bread with peanut butter and honey, delicious dragonfruit herbal tea!


Debt-free
Paid mortgage today.  Know how much I have to spend until next payday.  It feels good to know where my money is going!

Minimalist
Didn't buy anything at Walmart, even though I went twice today.  Did buy herbal tea.  It's amazing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment