Monday, August 12, 2013

Ran today!

Healthy
S: 6.5 hours
E: 1.25 mile run (14 minutes...super slow, but I ran the whole way, and I'm just getting started again!), essentrics a/a
12:00 walnuts, bowl of granola with almond milk
3:00 trail mix (lots of nuts)
4:00 pan-fried yellow squash (salt, but no oil), and a few green grapes
7:30 banana
10:15 2 very large bowls of granola with almond milk.  Think I'm going to go unprocessed for a while. Spices don't count.
11:00 TONS of salsa and corn chips.  Finished the salsa.  Donated the remaining chips to Amy.  Tomorrow is a new day! :)

Also, apparently I get angry when Amy makes comments about my eating habits.  She's right, I do.  I don't love being criticized for doing something that I feel is right for me, in jest or otherwise.  Just because I do things differently, doesn't mean that either of us is right or wrong, we're just different.  Thankfully, we can be, and are, good friends who eat very different things.


Debt-free
Used the CC for groceries today.  Beth's sending a big check for 4 months of future rent, and we get paid Thursday, so things should lighten up soon.  I haven't done as great about not buying things I don't need, as I've been buying to feed others.  That should ease up shortly.


Minimalist
While I was waiting to donate blood, I deleted contacts in my phone that I'm not in contact with, nor need to be anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment