Monday, August 26, 2013

Day 8: The Bright Side.

My missionary brother is doing a great job of focusing on the positives.  I could talk about how I ate too much last night, how I didn't do much running today, etc, and that would all be true.  BUT, I have eaten totally plant-based since the beginning of the month (the bread at Natalie's reception may not have been, but everything else I KNOW is), and I am losing weight overall.  I got out and moved this morning when I wasn't feeling very energetic.  There's always a bright side.   And even though I binged from cansansia and avoidance tonight, I'm protecting myself from cancer, diabetes, heart disease, etc. with every plant-strong bite I take.

Healthy:
S:  6.5 hours?
E: 41 minute walk with a little bit of running
7:30 2 bananas
11:30 dal, pineapple, 4 zucchini cookies
5:30-10:30 spring mix, black beans, tomatoes, grapes, strawberries, onions, mushrooms, banana smoothie, lots of zucchini cookies, 6  pieces of bread with peanut butter and honey.


Debt-free: Spent $20.80 on groceries that should last me a week. :)


Minimalist:  Didn't buy things just because they looked good.  Need to work on being minimalist in my food intake.  Totally ate for stress and cansansia today.

No comments:

Post a Comment