Friday, August 23, 2013

Day 5: Miles to go


I ran/walked this morning, and it was beautiful.  I also weighed in at under 150, which is the first time that's happened in a LONG time.  But I've been EXHAUSTED all day, and let that serve as an excuse to eat too much, and not the best food, either.  

I have miles to go before I reach my fitness and health goals, but tomorrow is another day, and with running, eccentrics, etc., I feel like I'm on the right track.  Just gotta put in those miles consistently.  One of those "miles" I need to put in daily is the hours of sleep I have gotten.

Healthy
S: 4.5 hours
E: 35 minute wal/run, bsn trail
8:00 banana, walnuts
11:30 spring mix, black beans, roasted veggies, pineapple
4:30 soy milk, berries, citric acid, lemon flavoring, sweetened with agave
6:30 Bhindi alloo.
7:00 2 bananas and peanut butter

Debt-free  Cash plan!

Minimalist- Too much food.  



No comments:

Post a Comment