Friday, August 2, 2013

Feeling Free

The last two days I have not been severely tempted to eat bad-for-me foods or to spend money I don't have.  So my live-foot prayers have been of gratitude rather than for escape.  I was surprised that I didn't lose more weight since yesterday...I'm feeling free.  I swear my biceps are more defined, and my vision is clearer.  There are bills to be paid in the near future, but I know about them, am planning for them, and am feeling in control of my money...I'm the one that's telling it where to go.

Freedom feels good.


Healthy
W: 154.2
E: 30 minute walk with Mandy, pm yoga
10:00 2 bananas and some walnuts
2:00 can of beans
DIDN'T eat tonight at Cafe Rio with Mallory (her good example helps!) because I wasn't hungry.
DO need to work on sleep.

 Debt-free
Keeping track of money spent and places next paycheck needs to go.

Minimalist
Went to the library and read magazines I didn't buy instead of buying and eating food I didn't need.

No comments:

Post a Comment