Is it bad that I want to minimize my people-I-spend-time-with list? I had my bday party today...spent all day cooking food I don't eat for it. I love to cook, and I love people, but by the time the party came around, I was pretty much done. Next year, I want to just spend time with maybe 4-5 people, and call it good. That being said, I'm glad that the people who came did, and I had a good time! Here's to being 32!
Healthy
W: didn't weigh! Feeling fitter though...my abs and waist are making their comeback!
E: 30 + minute walk, pm yoga twice...love how it helps my back.
2:00 1/2 cup rice, stir fry veggies, soy sauce, Chinese 5 spice
6-10 grazing-ish. Potato and grape while cooking. A couple of bites of peaches with JJMAX, grapes, strawberries, and cherries at the party
I was SO blessed not to WANT food I didn't need. I wasn't more than vaguely tempted, and more often I wasn't remotely tempted by all the bacon, sausage, cinnamon rolls, pumpkin muffins, etc. Even when we were watching Charmed, post-party, and I thought about getting an apple and some peanut butter, it just didn't sound like something I wanted. It sounded good, but not necessary. I feel that Heavenly Father is blessing my efforts and changing my heart and desires.
Debt-free
Spent too much money on the party, but I'm still not spending money I don't have.
Minimalist
Realized that I don't need to have lots of people for my birthday party, nor do I need to cook to impress others...cinnamon rolls would have sufficed!
No comments:
Post a Comment