Friday, August 2, 2013

Hope

I love new beginnings, trying again, etc.  For the last couple of months, I've eaten whatever, whenever, and lots of it.  I've gotten back up to my former baseline weight, and am packing more than I need to.  I haven't had as much energy as I need/want, and have often felt sluggish, and sick, including stomach issues, nausea, and a general lack of animo.  

As part of my Year of Plenty Project (today's the first official day!:), I'm working on Eating to Live.  I'm trying to take it one day at a time, being more gentle with myself, and not giving up completely when I make a mistake.

For the first time in a long time, I'm feeling hopeful about this.  

Here are today's health stats:

W: 155.4
E: 30 minutes of walking/running Bethy and I's loop (and some park walking to get in the rest of my time), walking to and from Mandy's and to and from Ben's.  pm yoga.
12:00 banana
2:30 spring mix, cherry tomatoes, water sauteed mushrooms and onions, black beans with garlic powder, cumin, and chili powder.  Fresh peach from Susie for dessert.  DELICIOUS!
6:30 banana and some walnuts.



No comments:

Post a Comment