Thursday, May 24, 2012

Johanna lives up to her potential.

That is not the comment that my teachers make about me, the way that Christian's teachers did about him. DA teaches me a lot...that I'm afraid to try, that I'm afraid to fall, that I need to keep practicing, etc, etc., etc.  Could this quote be any more perfect for me? "You need to suck it up and do what it is that you've been working for this whole year."  (although it's actually been more than two years that I've been working towards doing and being done with grad school.)  I do run from things I think I can't do.

Like my dancer friends, I'm trying to get better.  Which is why I will be in bed by 10pm, and get up early to write.  It's my best, most productive time, and I have a paper to turn in.

Today:
E: am/pm yoga
B: banana
L: green smoothie, orange, banana, walnuts
D: spinach, spring mix, tomatoes, chili, mushrooms, palta

No comments:

Post a Comment