Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Stress Binge

Today I basically sold my soul for the next three months of my life.  It was either that or wait until April to finish my thesis and graduate.  NO, THANKS!  In the meantime, I get to learn how to say "Just kidding, I can't do it," and "No. No. No." consistently.  Gotta make it happen.

I wasn't hungry when I got home from said soul-sale (really a meeting with Ramona, but she doesn't settle for half-way anything, so I'm in all the way, with no room for anything else, basically) but I ate anyway because I was making my smoothies for tomorrow.  And I ate some more because I can eat, even if I can't do anything else with my life.  So wise.  Right.

Today:
E: am yoga
B: banana and nuts
L: spring mix with fiesta mix, an apple
D: fruit (about the equivalent of 1.5 oranges, 1.5 bananas), 4 pieces of rye bread with peanut butter and honey, chips and a can of chili.

All three of my amazing roommates have offered to help.  Cassandra took out the trash and offered to help in any way she can.  Amy said to let her know if she can help, and volunteered to let me swear with her :)  Beth thinks she has to be me for the next three months, and has volunteered/agreed to take care of lawn-mowing, flower gardens, vegetable gardening, chicken chores, secretarial jobs in the form of emailing about the family reunion and getting estimates on the lawn.  It's a good thing she's taking over those things, because I wasn't doing such a swell job of keeping up with all of them anyway!  And she's volunteered to be the Happy Herbivore chef in our house, so that she and I can do ETL hard core for 6 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment