Monday, May 28, 2012

Running.

I worked for hours today.  6 and a half to be exact. Should have worked more, and tomorrow I will.  This evening I spent time running away through distractions, instead of facing my problems head on.

Amy's friend asked her what kind of runner I am.  She said the kind that gets up in the morning, puts on shoes, and puts one foot in front of the other.  I wish I consistently did that.  I need to, both in physical running and in working on my thesis.  On the plus side, I didn't start avoiding until this evening, which is better than usual.

Today:
W: 141.6
E: essentrics a/a
B: banana?
L: salad plus 5 pieces of bread with pb and honey or apple butter (and here the binge began)
"D:" box of gingersnaps, can of chili with corn chips, container of hummus with corn chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment