Monday, May 7, 2012

Just another manic Monday :)

Went to Walmart before school.  As soon as I got home from school, I started making dirt cups for fhe.  With help (divine and roommate:) I was able to get everything done, and relatively on time.  Of course, I grossly over-estimated how many cups of pudding we would need, but there were several people who were happy to take some home, and I left some for the beautiful, talentosa Susie.  She is so fantastic!

With all the business, I didn't eat dinner, but I wasn't really hungry either, so it worked out well.  I think the Power Three is really helping.  It gives me accountability with things that are simple to do, and helps me stop and think more specifically than in terms of just ETL or not. It gives me a few checkpoints, rather than just an all-or-nothing deal, which is good, because with the all or nothing deal, if I messed up even a little, I would go for broke because the deal was off.  So far this is working well for me.

Today:
B: a banana with walnuts
L: spring mix, spinach, tomatoes, mushrooms (hadn't realized how much I like them until I had them today after a few days without them), chili, palta, apple
D: herbal tea :)

NS, 1 plate, EIP, ETL! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment