I'm getting better at not doing it as often, but I still cave sometimes.
I did pretty well about not self-sabotaging with food today. I didn't eat all my hummus or smoothie this evening, because I didn't need to.
I did, however, do a lot of self-sabotaging by managing my time poorly. The end result being, I still have a lot of work to do, but I'm making progress (slowly, but surely).
I had a good cry about Sammy and the clan. And I looked at plane tickets to Australia...about $2,000 round trip, in case you want to know too. Which you should. Australia is my current geographic crush.
Today:
W: 137.4 (excited to see what better ETL fidelity is going to do for me this summer!)
E: pm yoga
B: n/a...slept in and wasn't hungry until later.
L: spinach with mushrooms and fiesta mix, orange, walnuts and raisins
D: 3 bananas, part of a green smoothie (LOVE the peach ones!...bless the soul who uncovered the peach stash in the basement freezer from it's grave of frozen chicken!), carrots and half a container of hummus.
No comments:
Post a Comment