Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Repenting time...again

"Therefore, dearly beloved brethren, let us cheerfully do all things that lie in our power; and then may we stand still, with the utmost assurance, to see the salvation of God, and for his arm to be revealed."  
Doctrine and Covenants 123:17

I'm sure not doing all things that lie in my power, and am not very cheerful sometimes either!  REPENT! (said Elder Littleford/Elder Stephens style).

I have done a couple of things that lie in my power...We got our kids' Language Arts CRT scores back, and they did an AWESOME job!  My little J. got an 86%! Probably the first 4 in his life.  Love that kid!  Only 3 kids in the whole class got less than a 3.  Hooray!

Also, I bought a car today!  It's not new (won't ever be buying a brand new car), but it looks nice, runs well, (the AC works!) and should last me for a good long time.  Hallelujah!

Blessings on the heads of Amy and Beth for dragging my sorry hide all over town whenever and wherever I needed to go!  (Case in point, Amy and I went to get Avengers tickets for Friday, to the Post Office to send off Jesse's baby shower invites, and to Barnes and Noble to buy Destined, the last book in the Wings series! Sainted Amy, thank you!)

Today:
E: l/b
B: n/a
L: banana, pear
S: bagel
S: 2 bananas
D: spinach, spring mix, nuts, tomatoes, chili, probably a banana
S: chips and hummus, dulce de leche ice cream

No comments:

Post a Comment