(This was really yesterday's, May 21, post, but I forgot to post the draft that I'd made.)
So, I had all of these lofty goals about working out for an hour, getting my thesis paper in on time, having a fantastic day at school, not eating like a starved pig, and getting some yard work done today.
I haven't worked out and probably won't beyond yoga.
I've barely started the thesis assignment.
I DID have a good day at school.
I ate like a hungry pig, not a starved one.
I carefully wrapped myself in a blanket, sat in the sunshine, and did FHE assignments with a box of tissues close at hand instead of doing yard work.
I'm kind of a wimp when it comes to being sick. I try to take good care of myself, and I'm blessed with excellent health. So when I am sick, it's rather disconcerting. What do I do when my body needs 9-10 hours of sleep instead of the half of that that it usually gets? How am I supposed to cram when I have no energy? All in all, things that are normally fine are feeling like much too much.
Today:
B: 2 bananas with walnuts
L: spring mix with fiesta mix, an apple
D: corn chips with a can of chili, a banana, lots of walnuts and raisins.
No comments:
Post a Comment