I rode 13 miles on a road bike today (all 13 miles in the same gear...because I'm smart enough to think about things like shifting gears...ha ha!) and LOVED it! Who knew that tris could be so much fun? Impressive how much dedication doing well in a sprint, much less a real triathlon, takes.
My dedication to my diet went out the window tonight, though. I'm learning that stress and glumness aren't binging triggers anymore, but that cansansia sure is! The more tired I am, the more I eat once I start.
Here's to the next 6 weeks...I want to REALLY do ETL, and exercise for at least 30 minutes a day. And SLEEP more so that I don't feel like I have to fuel my body purely on food!
Today:
W: 140.2
E: 13 mile bike ride
B: banana with walnuts
L: hummus, veggies, fruit
D/S/S/S/S/S...: Let's see if I can remember everything I ate...major binge: 2 pb/honey roll ups, hummus and carrots, popcorn, orange float, 3 cupcakes, sour cream/cheddar potato chips....feeling about 10 months pregnant right about now!
No comments:
Post a Comment