This morning, on my walk/run, I went the hilly route. As I was going up the big hill (walking at the time), a lady came down walking and said "You're brave to go UP the hill." I laughed, and kept going, and several steps later started running again, running up the rest of the hill, and most of the way home. Without pain! :)
Almost as soon as my fellow morning-enjoyer made the comment about going up the hill, I realized that my conference talk for today would be Elder Eyring's Mountains to Climb. It's always amazing how God puts things together for us like that. He's so good to us. I go through phases where I feel closer to Him. Now is one of the closer times, and I want to feel like this all the time. It's up to me! Study, sleep, running, essentrics, eating right, obeying, music, and prayer all help so much.
Mountains I've climbed today: running, making and presenting my grad student conference presentation, admitting my weaknesses (and hope/faith) to Janet and Stefinee, working on and submitting my prospectus!
Today:
W: 138
E: 20 minute walk/run, essentrics a/a
B: a banana and an orange
L: almost a quart of green smoothie (spinach, peaches, bananas, water), black bean hummus (black beans, lemon juice, garlic, onion powder, cilantro, chili pepper, cumin) with carrots and mushrooms
D: green smoothie (spinach, bananas, strawberries, water)
No comments:
Post a Comment