Yesterday I was introduced to my new favorite song. It's Kelly Clarkson's Dark Side. Such a good song. Some lines I love: "It's hard to know what can become if you give up." "Remind me who I really am."
Yesterday, even before hearing the song, I was thinking that the inchadadness I was experiencing wasn't really me. As a child of God, I deserve better than that. A thought from church today was that disobedience is a form of pride...thinking that you know better than God. Yikes!
I did pretty well until this evening. Then I ate Hello Dollies, and leche asada and a can of chili with corn chips. Sometimes I need to remind myself of who I really am!
Today:
W: 140.4
B/L: (at 11ish) glass of green smoothie, a few walnuts
D: spring mix, palta, tomatoes, chili, quart of green smoothie (spinach, blackberries, bananas)
S: hello dollies, leche asada, chili, corn chips
No comments:
Post a Comment