Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Italian Overload :)

Woke up at 7:15 (instead of my intended 6) and did my knee exercises, a 20 minute walk/run, and a/a essentrics, studied my scriptures, showered, and got ready, all of which were good, but I took my sweet time about it, and didn't clock in to work on my thesis until 11!

I got in a good 1.5 hours of work, and then Amy and I went to a training on the Common Core (I'm excited for it!), for which we received $50 gift certificates to Barnes and Noble! :)  Afterwards, we went to Olive Garden, and I ate SOOO much (it was good, and it was warm...I'd been cold since the beginning of our CC training).  Self-sabotaging?  Maybe.  Probably.  But tomorrow is another day, and it was warm and yummy.

Today:
W: 137 :)
E: knee exercises, 20 minute walk/run, essentrics a/a, pm yoga
B: small green smoothie and bites of apple, banana, and some grapes as I made the smoothie
L: rest of the green smoothie...made it with regular greens this time instead of spinach...not as sweet, but still good!
D: salad (with dressing, but I think it was still vegan), breadsticks (maybe had butter on them?), some sort of pasta with tomatoes and herbs.
S: Bengal Spice Tea....love it SO MUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment