Monday, June 4, 2012

Just do your best, do everything you can.

It's like my body knows that I don't have an immediate deadline.  I tried to get up after 7 hours of sleep, and didn't.  After 8.5, I could.  I worked for a couple of hours, then took a 3 hour nap!  I don't know how I'm going to ever pass my prospectus defense if I can't get into the habit of REALLY working for at least 8 hours a day.  And my prospectus defense is scheduled for a week from today! YIKES!
I think going to the library or to my school for my 8 hours would help.  I'll try that tomorrow.

I did an interval cardio workout from TT today and listened to The Middle by Jimmy Eat World during part of it.   Here's a line I love from that song: "Just do your best, do everything you can..." I've been working hard on my thesis, but I haven't been doing my best, or everything I can.  ARREPIENTATE!

Today:
W: 138.2
E: 16 minutes of TT cardio intervals, essentrics l/b, pm yoga
B: 2 bananas, walnuts
L: spring mix, palta, tomatoes, mushrooms, chickpeas with lemon and bouillon, apple.
D: green smoothie- spinach, bananas, frozen peaches

No comments:

Post a Comment