Saturday, June 9, 2012

Worshipping.

Bob Bullough's comment at our grad student conference on Thursday about how when we study, we worship has stuck with me.  And I've come to the conclusion that anytime we do something that is pleasing to God, helping us feel His love, or become more like Him, we're worshipping.

So when I eat right, or get enough sleep, or read my scriptures, or think kindly of someone, or choose to love, or go on a beautiful hike with ward friends, I'm worshipping.  We hiked Stewart Falls today, and it was lovely.  Soooo good to be outside!  And with people.  I've been in my room all week working on thesis things, and people are a great novelty to me right now!  I was happy to be able to worship with friends in that way today.

And I talked about Eat To Live with Michelle and Bethany.  I try to avoid being preachy, but when someone asks, or if it naturally comes up, I'm happy to share what I do, and why I do it.

And I finally did some worshipping in the form of studying, this evening. :) (Also snuck in some music worshipping too!)

Today:
W: 137.2 (was it the tortillas or the later eating I wonder?...usually if I lose a little, I keep it off unless I binge, but I'm still not doing too bad!:)
E: essentrics a/a & l/b (to make up for not doing it at all yesterday), and Stewart Falls hike.  My knee didn't hurt at all!  So blessed!
B: 2 cups green smoothie
L: wheat tortilla with refried beans,  grape tomatoes, orange, watermelon
D: 2 bananas, spoonful of peanut butter, 1/2 quart of green smoothie.

No comments:

Post a Comment