Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Habits.

Tonight after institute I went to Walmart.  While I was standing in the checkout line, a cute little boy (latino...made me miss my school kids!) picked up a toy cell phone and started talking into it.  I think he just said goodbye, and then it sort of looked like he was trying to take a picture with it.  He was so little and so cute, and watching his actions reminded me of how much kids pick up on.  I've been doing things (skipping workouts, staying up too late, wasting time, avoiding things that need/ought to be done) that I don't want my kids to pick up on.  I need to start changing now.  I'm going to go read my conference talk and get ready for bed, and be there by midnight.  I choose to change.

Today:
W: 138.2
E: pm yoga, pilates
B: n/a
L: bread, olive oil, herbs, pasta sostanza, Italian salad
D: n/a


No comments:

Post a Comment