Friday, June 8, 2012

That which does not satisfy.

I stayed up until 4am watching Melissa and Joey, and parts of random movies, and reading some Fat Cat, instead of going to sleep like a sensible person.  It's almost like I'm afraid of too many too good days.

One of my scriptures this morning (actually I got up at noon, so this afternoon) called me to repentance:
2 Nephi 9:51 "Wherefore, do not spend money for that which is of no worth, nor your labor for that which cannot satisfy."

I've spent too much time in my life on things that don't satisfy.


Today:
W: 135.2
E: pm yoga
B: n/a
L: 2 corn tortillas with refried beans, a roma tomato, an orange and a banana
D: rest of the can of refried beans, a few walnuts, green smoothie (spinach, bananas, lots of frozen blueberries)

No comments:

Post a Comment