Sunday, June 3, 2012

It's my night to howl... I mean run.

The moon is looking pretty full tonight.  After a day of playing (movie and lunch with the girls), working, (sent my drafts into Stefinee after some more revision), serving (went to the temple:), and playing (watched the last 2 episodes of DDD with Beth to prep for Monday, then spent an hour at John and Jesse's worshipping the babies), I still couldn't get  running out of my head.  So I went at 12:37am ! :)  It was so worth it, though.  I LOVE the way summer SMELLS...so alive.  And the pavement was still slightly warm, and it was just beautiful.  So grateful to be able to MOVE.

Today:
W: 139 lbs
E: 1.25 mile run, essentrics a/a
B: green smoothie
L: salad at Red Robin
D: chickpeas, a banana, nuts and raisins

AND Jessica K.'s boyfriend is vegan...because of Eat to Live.  So impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment