Sunday, June 3, 2012

Meant to Move.

Watching Dance Academy has inspired me.  I need to take ballet again.  It's time-consuming.  It's hard.  It's totally out of my comfort zone (hello tights and leotard and showing more of my body than I feel comfortable with!).  But I loved it when I did it, and I want to do it again.  And be better this time (as in not being done just because the semester is, etc.)

Running is another thing I need to do. My run last night was short, but oh-so-wonderful!
I WAS MEANT TO MOVE!


Excited for tomorrow and running (did I tell you that I've been feeling like my running and my thesis are correlated...that the more consistent I am with my running, the better I think I'll be at focusing on and finishing it?...well, I think there's a connection.) and stretching and MOVING!

Today:
W:137.8
E: pm yoga, walk with Amy
B and L: ayunando
D: spring mix, palta, mushrooms, tomatoes, chili, 2 bananas, walnuts and raisins

No comments:

Post a Comment