Sunday, September 1, 2013

Faith

Heavenly Father is so good to me.  I haven't knowingly eaten dairy or meat this entire month.  And things just keep working out for me to not to...Amy wanting to go to Zupas rather than Red Robin, options in social settings, etc.  I feel that God is rewarding my faith to try by having things fall into place for me to eat plants only.

I am excited to move even further forward with faith in September...making significant progress on my thesis and really Eating to Live.  It's going to be a great month!

Healthy:
S: 5.5 hours
E: pm yoga
9:00 banana and walnuts
3:00 peach, spring mix, tomatoes, refried beans, purple grapes
7:00 grapes, pineapple and strawberries
8:00 rest of the can of refried beans, palta and peaches

Debt-free
Still within budget! :) I'm glad that I thought ahead and paid fast offerings with my tithing earlier in the month.

Minimalist
Gave money instead of stuff as a wedding gift.  That's usually what I give.  That way people can get what they need instead of one more thing that they don't! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment