So I broke my ETL regime for the first time semi-knowingly today. I ate bread that I'm pretty sure had milk in it. And I went back for seconds, and thirds. In fact, the grand majority of what I ate today was bread! Glad to be back home and able to eat what I want/need (although Mother was fantastic about making food I could eat...and the bread binge was all of my own volition.)
In other news, my facebook account has been hacked and in trying to reset everything, I've also locked myself out of hotmail because I can't remember the new password that I set! :)
Today's stats:
W: 138 (M and F's scale)...and no, Amy, I did not see one spider there!
E: pm yoga
B: green smoothie, 3 pieces of bread, 2 with peanut butter and agave
L: salad, rolls, amazing ETL lasagna
D: rolls, rolls, rolls, rolls, rolls, and water. I seriously ate AT LEAST a dozen rolls by myself. But I resisted the temptation to eat Beth's hummus when I got home!
No comments:
Post a Comment