Today I spent almost all day with friends playing Quidditch and watching movies 3 and 6 of Harry Potter. It wasn't a productive day in terms of getting things done for school or grad school, but it was lovely. I think one of the greatest miracles in life is when people know us really well and still like and love us anyway! And Beth ate a salad today instead of doing IP, which is big. She's committed and it's going to work for her! She made me laugh though...she said something about how if she eats like this, then she'll look like me. I honestly think she's already prettier than I am. Love my sister!
Today's stats:
W: 137
E: essentrics a/a, 1.25 mile run (in my fab vibrams!), pm yoga
B: green smoothie
L: classic salad
D: Sister Nelson's delicious bread (with honey on one piece)
No comments:
Post a Comment