Monday, January 16, 2012

Splurge Day!

I didn't eat breakfast this morning, knowing that I was going to eat a large lunch (and boy did I ever!).  I also broke ETL rules twice today...once knowingly, and once unknowingly.  I figure that generally speaking, I eat healthier than the vast majority of Americans, and that it's alright to splurge a little every once in a while.  In a recent newsletter or post Lindsay said that we should own up to a splurge...I did today!

Today's stats:
W: 135.6
E: 20 minutes of cardio and pm yoga
B: n/a
L: bread with basil and olive oil (knowing rule breaking) and a LARGE bowl of pasta with sauteed mushrooms, artichoke hearts, and tomatoes.  Divine.
D: ETL lasagna, sugar free fresh apple cake (found out later that it had eggs and oil in it...unknowing rule breaking)
S: LOTS of HH's sugar free pineapple cake.  Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment