I just noticed that I have 100 posts. That means that I've been completely vegetarian, and mostly vegan for 100 days. That's an accomplishment and something to celebrate!!!
I was disgruntled about not being able to stick to pure ETL tonight because dinner plans didn't work out the way that I wanted them to, and Beth and I ended up eating at a restaurant where I was pretty sure the food had oil in it. So I dove in with both feet and ate oil on purpose with white bread. (Yeah, I'm smart like that!) I'm learning though...I didn't eat the whole huge bowl of incredibly yummy pasta. I was full, and I had enough for a meal for tomorrow, so I stopped. Just because I'm not perfect in one area or make a bad decision doesn't mean that I have to give up altogether.
And Beth loved the pasta too, so she's excited for us to try making it at home. And she didn't get the hamburger or steak that she was craving! :)
Today's stats:
W: 138.6
B: banana and walnuts
L: delicious salad! and grapes
D: Italian salad, white bread with olive oil and basil, delicious Pasta Sostanza at Carrabas, banana when I got home.
No comments:
Post a Comment