Monday, January 23, 2012

I decide

President Baker said something the other day (either at Saturday's activity or in Sacrament Meeting yesterday) that hit home.  He said that God sends us down to earth as pretty raw material, and expects us to make something of ourselves.
Of course, I am so grateful that He has a hand in that making, and that if we listen, He'll  guide us to the experiences, challenges, people and circumstances that will shape us into HIS grand design, but I choose whether or not I will listen and obey.
Today was great because I made great choices. I read my scriptures and conference talk before school and did essentrics.  I stuck to ETL food (if not time frame) all day long.  Physically, I feel fantastic.  I also got a call from Stefinee this morning in response to my email of last night, and I have a new thesis!  Life is good.  I just wish it was as good for my Amy and Sara right now.  Love my girls.

Today's stats:
W: 140.6
E: essentrics a/a
B: banana with walnuts
L: delicious salad
S: pear
S: rest of delicious salad
D: banana, orange, minestrone

No comments:

Post a Comment