Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Overload of Miracles!

I don't know how I could be more blessed.  Tonight at class I read Stefinee's proposal (for the study that she suggested I help her and Ramona with) and felt so over-whelmed with gratitude.  It's about people talking about their stories with ESL kids, and I get to help.  Oh, and I get paid to help. Basically if I work the proposed hours, helping with this research will not only help me get published, but it will basically pay back what I've spent out of pocket for grad school. Milagros nunca cesan.

Today's stats:
W: 137.4
E: 20 minute 1.25 mile walk with Beth, pm yoga
B: green smoothie (shared with Rachel)
L: amazing salad (minus the usual palta and carrots)
D: left over Pasta Sostanza, minestrone, banana, grapes and two bags of fruit and nut trail mix from the vending machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment