So I haven't been totally true to Eat to Live. Beth and I had hummus the other day, and I couldn't just let a few corn chips go stale in the cupboard, so I let myself stress eat by getting another container of hummus and finishing off the chips. I will do better tomorrow. Any suggestions on how to de-stress quickly?
Miracles: The bike riding is still happening! My students are doing well with the new study guides that I instituted for Literacy. The weather is still clear! My class work seems more manageable, and I trust that with good planning, hard-work, and uber-planning of schedule, I can graduate in August! (Found out tonight that that means I have to defend and submit my thesis in June...less time to work on it, but more time to play when I get it done!!!:)
Today's stats:
W: 138.4
E: essentrics arms and abs, 6+ miles of bike commuting, pm yoga
B: green smoothie
L: classic salad (spinach, beans, mushrooms, palta, tomatoes)
D: green smoothie, 2 bananas with peanut butter and 1 slice of bread
S: 2 bananas with peanut butter
S: hummus and chips
No comments:
Post a Comment