One of my favorite children's picture books is called All the Places to Love by Patricia MacLachlan. It has made me cry.
Today was a day full of people to love. Every day is really. But tonight at the caucus meeting, I got to see Candice, Emily, the Bybees, the Whites, and the Chamberlains. It was like the Slate Canyon reunion! I LOVE my people.
Here's something I did today to show more love to myself: I didn't eat any snacks. Instead of doing my peanut butter and honey sandwich when I got home, I drank a cup of orange herbal tea. (I may have to walk to Allen's in the next couple of days and buy some Apple Spice herbal tea...I've been craving it.)
John and Jesse came over with Mathis tonight so that I could co-sign a refinancing application, and so I didn't get to bed at 10 (we didn't even get home from the caucus until 10, so it wasn't their fault!) Well, you can't do it all!
Today:
W: 138.8
E: 21 minute run, essentrics arms and abs, pm yoga
B: green smoothie
L: salad with fiesta mix
D: green smoothie, apple and walnuts
No comments:
Post a Comment