So I measured and weighed today, the idea being that I would start my 6 weeks of Eat to Live today. Ha ha! I carbed out big time today. With pasta on the menu to feed the skiing hordes, and Sister Nelson's DIVINELY DELICIOUS bread as treat for FHE, of course I overloaded!
Let's just say that the overloading is for all the running I'll be doing...I'm hooked on "The Running Dream," (as are half of my student council kids after I told them about it today!) and went running this morning.
Also, I'm spreading the love in the Eat to Live department. Linda Rossiter was curious about what I do over our Vegas trip, so I told her about the book. I saw her in the workroom today, and we talked about it. I asked if she'd ordered the book, and told her not to because I have a copy, when she told me that she hasn't yet. I really need to get my copy back from Michele, but it's time to order some additional copies again, ya que I give them away as soon as I get them!
Today's stats:
W: 142.4
E: essentrics a/a, 20 minute run
B: green smoothie (peaches, banana, spinach)
L: dal, fresh grapes, strawberries, and pineapple, courtesy of our AMAZING PTA!
D: salad, pasta sostanza, Mariel's herb pasta (with olive oil), a banana 4 pieces of Sister Nelson's FANTASTIC bread, more sostanza, another banana!
No comments:
Post a Comment