Sunday, March 25, 2012

Yikes!

This week is going to be insanely busy.  Tomorrow I have student council, then need to make dinner for my Uncle Steve and his family, then go to FHE at Bishop's house.  And before all of those things, I have monstrous amounts of copies to make, a couple of chapters of homework to finish, and some children to bribe so that they can whip up a portfolio to make me look good when I turn my project in on Wednesday!  Tuesday will be homework and report-card filled.  Wednesday is class.  Thursday is an Arts Academy conference.  And Parent Teacher Conference. And a Student Council service project. And RS International night. Friday is Formal Dinner.  And Mathis' sleepover.  Saturday is General Conference.  And Princess Night.  Sunday is General Conference.  And Family gathering.  YIKES!!! And in the midst of all of this, I'm starting my 6 weeks of Pure Eat to Live.  I will eat more than an ounce of avocado at a time.  And tomorrow I will have more than one carb (pasta for dinner and Sister Nelson's incomparable bread for FHE).  But I won't do added fats or my vegan cheat meals.  6 weeks, baby.  It's about time, too, as I gained 5 pounds during my Vegas time (most of which probably came from eating so much to stay awake last night!)

Today's stats:
W: 145.4
B and L: fasting
D: peanut butter, banana, spinach, chili, tomatoes, mushrooms, 2 tortillas with peanut butter and honey.
S: dal  LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment